- Course Code: SC12-INV01-01H-1022
- Duration: 3 hours
- Date: 21 October 2022
- Mode: Hybrid (Physical class and zoom option available for applicants)
- Location: West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong or Zoom (either one)
- Language: Cantonese, supplemented with English
- Fee: HKD$900 (Member of IDRRMI, HKMC, MHJMC, IPAA = $800)
- Deadline: 15 October 2022
Please refer to the details below
Sustainable finance has evolved and is a relevant topic on the global finance agenda. Following the latest global trend, successfully incorporating environmental, social or governance (ESG) considerations in financial decisions significantly influences an individual/ a corporation’s financial performance. How is the ESG strategy being developed today? What are the impact investments, and how should they be assessed?
This course will offer insights on how to gain the skills to process and interpret the breadth and diversity of new ESG regulatory development and equip participants with the skills to analyze ESG and Sustainable Finance Initiatives. It additionally aims to assist participants in making a measurable commitment that will contribute to standardized ESG Investments.
Highly Recognised – The course is recognised by multiple international professional organisations, including International Professional advocate Association (IPAA), International Dispute Resolution and Risk Management Institute (IDRRMI), Hong Kong Mediation Centre (HKMC), Mainland-Hong Kong Joint Mediation Center (MHJMC), and more
Professional Advancement Benefit – Participants are supported by the Academy in professional advancement in ESG. Graduates are eligible to enjoy an application fee discount in advanced course in the ESG at the Academy.
Level of course
- This short course is perfect for beginner-level research analysts, banking and investment professionals, or anyone seeking further insights into ESG.
Introduction to ESG
- What are ESG and ESG ratings?
- ESG Key Investment Strategies
- Deploying ESG in Equity and Debt Investment
- Hong Kong ESG Latest Regulatory Development
Introduction to Green Loans and Green Bonds
- Green Loan Principles vs. Green Bond Principles
- Social Bond Principles vs. Sustainability Bonds Guidelines
- Green Certification Market and Key Players
- Hong Kong Green Latest Regulatory Development
Participants attaining at least 80% attendance in the course will be awarded “Certificate of Attendance”
|Registration||1. Please complete and submit the online application form via the link above (Next cohort)
2. Please settle the course fee by either cross-cheque or bank transfer or FPS on or before the application deadline.
|Payment Methods||1. Crossed-cheque
- Cheque should be made payable to “Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation Ltd.”
- Please write down your full name and contact number, and label the course title on the back of the cheque.
- Submit your cheque to 506, 5/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong.2. Bank Transfer
- Bank Name: Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation Ltd
- Bank Account: BANK OF CHINA (Hong Kong) LIMITED (012-704-2-005666-9)3. FPS
- FPS code: 169930302Submission method:
- Post/Submit in person (prior appointment is needed) to 506, 5/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong; or
- Email the payment receipt to email@example.com