- Location: AIDRN Training Centre, Hong Kong - (TBC Wanchai / Central)
- Code: BN01-03H-0920
- Class: 3 Lessons
- Duration: 9 hours
- Date: 7, 8 & 11 September 2020
- Time: 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Mode: Physical Classroom setting
- Fee: HKD$3,600 (*Early bird discount - 10%)
- Deadline: 1 September 2020
Please refer to the details below
While negotiation is a part of every aspect of our daily life, it is a core skill for many professionals. It exerts an important influence on the market value of the business and the organization. This skill is particularly crucial for deal-making, vendor pricing, team and corporate management, and dispute resolution. Good negotiation skills can increase benefits in a deal, sustain healthy relationships, build a better team and corporate environment, and uplift profits.
How shall I prepare for a negotiation? What are the right techniques I shall apply at this stage? What can I do if I want to be a better negotiator in my daily life and at work? You might have asked yourself these questions during formal or informal negotiation.
Our business negotiator course will equip you with the skills and confidence both at and away from the negotiation table. It will benefit executives, middle and upper-middle management workers who intend to increase their ability and influence in negotiations. No matter you are a lawyer, mediator, businessman, or a professional from another field, this course will facilitate your professional development in negotiation and your career.
Level of course
- Anyone involved in negotiation at work
- Mediators and lawyers
- Social workers
- Individuals who are interested in learning negotiation
- Individuals who are interested in becoming a 'Professional Business Negotiator' of IDRRMI
- Foundation, concept, and types of negotiation
- Psychology in negotiation
- Risk analysis and management
- Preparation and process of negotiation
- Tactics and strategies in negotiation
- Skillset on effective communication, option generation, and negotiation
- Solutions for unsuccessful negotiation
- Negotiation role-play exercises
End-of-course assessment and assignment
Students attaining 100% attendance in the course and passing the end-of-course assessment will be awarded a Certificate of Completion
Candidates successfully passing the end-of-course assessment and the assignment are eligible to apply to be a Professional Business Negotiator of IPDRAA with the presentation of the Certificate of Completion or end-of-course assessment results within a year. Application fee and annual fee shall refer to IPDAA's website.
|Date||7, 8 & 9 September 2020|
|Time||7 – 10 pm|
|Duration||9 hours in total|
|Media||Cantonese lecture (supplemented with English Materials)|
|Location||AIDRN Training Centre, Hong Kong
TBC (Wanchai / Central)
*Early bird discount 10%: HK$3,240 (Complete all application submission process by 14 August 2020)
|Course Mode||Lecture, group discussion, group exercise, assignment|
|Registration||1. Please complete and submit the online application form via the link below:
2. Please settle the course fee by either cross-cheque or bank transfer on or before 12:00 noon, 1 September 2020 (Tue).
|Payment Methods||1. Crossed cheque
Cheque should be made payable to “Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation Ltd.” Please write down your full name and contact number and label the course title on the back of the cheque. Only applicable to owners of a Hong Kong bank account: Please submit your crossed cheque to the Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation (21/F, Success Commercial Building, 245-251 Hennessy Road, Wanchai).
2. Bank Transfer
Please provide Bank-in Slip and state your full name, contact number, and the course title.
Bank Name: BANK OF CHINA (Hong Kong) LIMITED
Bank Account: Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation Ltd
Bank Account Number 012-704-2-005666-9
|Application Deadline||1 September 2020 (Tue)|