Course Code: BN01-09H-0222
- Duration: 9 hours
- Date: 10, 17 & 24 February 2022
- Location: Room 506, 5/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong
- Medium: Cantonese, supplemented with English
- Mode: Physical Classroom setting
- Fee: HKD$4,100 (*Early bird discount 10% - deadline: on or before 5 January 2022) (^Member All-time discount 10%)
- Application Deadline: 30 January 2022
Please refer to the details below
While negotiation is a part of every aspect of our daily life, it is a core skill for many professionals. It exerts an important influence on the market value of the business and the organization. This skill is particularly crucial for deal-making, vendor pricing, team and corporate management, and dispute resolution. Good negotiation skills can increase benefits in a deal, sustain healthy relationships, build a better team and corporate environment, and uplift profits.
How shall I prepare for a negotiation? What are the right techniques I shall apply at this stage? What can I do if I want to be a better negotiator in my daily life and at work? You might have asked yourself these questions during formal or informal negotiation.
Our business negotiator course will equip you with the skills and confidence both at and away from the negotiation table. It will benefit executives, middle and upper-middle management workers who intend to increase their ability and influence in negotiations. No matter you are a lawyer, mediator, businessman, or a professional from another field, this course will facilitate your professional development in negotiation and your career.
Level of course
- Anyone involved in negotiation at work
- Mediators and lawyers
- Social workers
- Individuals who are interested in learning negotiation
- Individuals who are interested in becoming a 'Professional Business Negotiator' of IDRRMI
- Foundation, concept, and types of negotiation
- Psychology in negotiation
- Risk analysis and management
- Preparation and process of negotiation
- Tactics and strategies in negotiation
- Skillset on effective communication, option generation, and negotiation
- Solutions for unsuccessful negotiation
- Negotiation role-play exercises
End-of-course assessment and assignment
Students attaining 100% attendance in the course and passing the end-of-course assessment will be awarded a Certificate of Completion
Candidates successfully passing the end-of-course assessment and the assignment are eligible to apply to be a Professional Business Negotiator of International Professional Advocate Association ("IPAA") with the presentation of the Certificate of Completion or end-of-course assessment results within a year. Application fee and annual fee shall refer to IPAA's website.
|Time||Three weekday nights for 3 hours each|
|Duration||9 hours in total|
|Media||Cantonese lecture (supplemented with English Materials)|
|Location||Room 506, 5/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong|
|Course Mode||Lecture, group discussion, group exercise, assignment|
|Registration||1. Please complete and submit the online application form via the link above (Next cohort)
2. Please settle the course fee by either cross-cheque or bank transfer on or before the application deadline.
|Payment Methods||1. Crossed cheque
- Cheque should be made payable to “Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation Ltd.”
- Please write down your full name and contact number, and label the course title on the back of the cheque.
- Submit your cheque to 12/F, 3 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong. Bank Transfer- Please provide the Bank-in Slip and state your full name, contact number, and course title.
- Bank Name: Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation Ltd
- Bank Account: BANK OF CHINA (Hong Kong) LIMITED (012-704-2-005666-9)