- Code: LEx03-04H-0321
- Class: 4 Lessons
- Duration: 24 hours
- Date: 14, 21, 28 March & 11 April 2021
- Time: 10:00am - 5:00pm (1 hour lunch included)
- Fee: HKD$8,000 (Original Price $9,000)
- Deadline: 5 March 2021
Please refer to the details below
This course is to provide a solid foundation, and an overview of Civil Litigation practice, principles, and procedures.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Draft legal instruments within the context of civil litigation.
- Prepare, and analyze client instructions, and provide advice, having regard to the circumstances, good practice, and the requirements of the law.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills individually and as part of a group.
- Mediators, lawyers, arbitrators, and business compliance professionals
- International Professional Dispute Resolution Advocates &
- Any interested individuals
Lobo FUNG Kwok-hung, LLB, FCILEx, MRICS
PhD, MBA, BA(Hons) Housing Studies, LL.B (Hons), F.CPM, FHIREA, FCIH, FCILEx, MRICS, MHKIS, MHKIH, RPS(PFM), RPHIM
- President of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Property Managers
- Council Member of Hong Kong Centre of International Commercial Arbitration
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Legal Executives, UK (FCILEx)
- Chartered Surveyor (Facilities Management) (MRICS)
- Registered Professional Surveyor (Property and Facilities Management) RPS (PFM)
CHAN Shui-hung, LL.B, LLM, LPC
- International Professional Dispute Resolution Advocate (IPDRA)
- International Accredited Professional Mediator (IAPM)
- Meditation Instructor of University of Macau (Centre for Continuing Education)
• Students attaining 100% attendance in the course and passing the end-of-course assessment will be awarded a Certificate of Completion
|Course Category Code||LEx03|
|Date||1 weekend day for 4 consecutive weeks|
|Time||10:00am - 5:00pm (1 hour lunch included)|
|Duration||24 hours in total|
|Location||Room 506, 5/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong|
|Course Fee||HK$8,000 (Original $9,000)|
|Course Mode||Lecture, group discussion, exercise, assignments|
|Medium||English and Mandarin|
|Registration||1. Please complete and submit the online application form via clicking the "apply now" above
2. Please settle the course fee by either crossed cheque or bank transfer on or before the deadline
|Payment Methods||1. Crossed cheque
Cheque should be made payable to “Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation Ltd.” Please write down your full name and contact number, and label the course title on the back of the cheque. Only applicable to owners of a Hong Kong bank account. Please submit your cross-cheque to the Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation (Room 506, 5/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong).
2. Bank Transfer
Please provide the Bank-in Slip and state your full name, contact number, and course title.
Bank Name: BANK OF CHINA (Hong Kong) LIMITED
|Application Deadline||Listed above|