- Location: Hong Kong, AIDRN Training Centre, Wanchai
- Code: LEx03-03H-0920
- Class: 4 Lessons
- Duration: 24 hours
- Date: 6, 13, 20 & 27 September 2020
- Time: 10:00am - 5:00pm (1 hour lunch included)
- Fee: HKD$8,000 (Original Price $9,000)
- Deadline: 30 August 2020
Please refer to the details below
This course is to provide a solid foundation, and an overview of Civil Litigation practice, principles, and procedures.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Draft legal instruments within the context of civil litigation.
- Prepare, and analyze client instructions, and provide advice, having regard to the circumstances, good practice, and the requirements of the law.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills individually and as part of a group.
- Mediators, lawyers, arbitrators, and business compliance professionals
- International Professional Dispute Resolution Advocates &
- Any interested individuals
Lobo FUNG Kwok-hung, LLB, FCILEx, MRICS
PhD, MBA, BA(Hons) Housing Studies, LL.B (Hons), F.CPM, FHIREA, FCIH, FCILEx, MRICS, MHKIS, MHKIH, RPS(PFM), RPHIM
- President of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Property Managers
- Council Member of Hong Kong Centre of International Commercial Arbitration
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Legal Executives, UK (FCILEx)
- Chartered Surveyor (Facilities Management) (MRICS)
- Registered Professional Surveyor (Property and Facilities Management) RPS (PFM)
CHAN Shui-hung, LL.B, LLM, LPC
- International Professional Dispute Resolution Advocate (IPDRA)
- International Accredited Professional Mediator (IAPM)
- Meditation Instructor of University of Macau (Centre for Continuing Education)
• Students attaining 100% attendance in the course and passing the end-of-course assessment will be awarded a Certificate of Completion
|Date||6, 13, 20 & 27 September 2020|
|Time||10:00am - 5:00pm (1 hour lunch included)|
|Duration||24 hours in total|
|Location||21/F, Success Commercial Building, 245-251 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong|
|Course Fee||HK$8,000 (Original $9,000)|
|Course Mode||Lecture, group discussion, exercise, assignments|
|Medium||English and Mandarin|
|Registration||1. Please complete and submit the online application form via the link below:
2. Please settle the course fee by either crossed cheque or bank transfer on or before 12:00 noon, 30 August 2020.
|Payment Methods||1. Crossed cheque
Cheque should be made payable to “Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation Ltd.” Please write down your full name and contact number, and label the course title on the back of the cheque. Only applicable to owners of a Hong Kong bank account. Please submit your cross-cheque to the Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation (21/F, Success Commercial Building, 245-251 Hennessy Road, Wanchai).
2. Bank Transfer
Please provide the Bank-in Slip and state your full name, contact number, and the course title.
Bank Name: BANK OF CHINA (Hong Kong) LIMITED
Bank Account: Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation Ltd
Bank Account Number: 012-704-2-005666-9
|Application Deadline||12:00 noon, 30 August 2020|