- Course Code: Med06-01H-1121
- Date: 4, 11, 18 & 25 November 2021
- Time: 7:00pm-10:00 pm
- Location: 506, 5/F, West Wing Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central
- Duration: 12 hours (4 nights in total)
- Language: Cantonese
- Fee: HKD$4,500 (IDRRMI, HKMC, MHJMC, IPAA members); HK$5,000 (Non-members)
- Deadline: 28 October 2021
- Building and property management concepts, labour ordinance, and relevant law in Hong Kong
- Understanding the dispute resolution for building and property management;
- The benefit of Mediation for different stakeholders in building and property management
- Overview of building and property management Mediation Scheme, workflow, and case management
- Collaborating with parties, solicitors, and mediation advocates in building and property management and mediation
- Mediator’s preparation in building and property management (Pre-mediation session) and exercise
- Formulating mediation strategy and parties’ negotiation strategy in building and property management mediation (and exercise)
- Mediation session specifically for building and property management (exercise) and drafting materials
- Drafting Mediation Settlement agreement / MOU in building and property management mediation
- Roleplay 1
- Roleplay 2
- Written Assessment
- Dr Lobo Fung
- Mr Frankie Kwan
Professionally qualified mediators who are
- interested in enhancing knowledge in employee compensation
- interested in obtaining advanced mediator qualification
- interested in enlisting in the mediation specialist panelist of HKMC or/and IDRRMI
Upon completion of this specialised course
- Students attaining 100% attendance in the course and passing the end-of-course will be awarded a Certificate of Completion
- Candidates with the Certificate of Completion are eligible to apply to be the building and property management Mediation Specialised Panel at HKMC or/and IDRRMI within a year upon the completion of the course.
- Applicant must fulfill the requirement of entering the professional mediator panel set by HKMC or/and IDRRMI.
Professional Qualification :
- Participants who successfully complete the course are eligible to apply and register to be enlisted on the IDRRMI (international mediation expert) or/and HKMC (advanced mediator) list, namely in the building and property management panel.
- Titled as IDRRMI (IME-BPM) or/and HKMC (AM-BPM)
The Course is recognised by :
- Hong Kong Mediation Centre
- International Dispute Resolution and Risk Management Institute
- International Professional Advocate Association
- Hong Kong International Mediation Centre
- Hong Kong Centre of International Commercial Arbitration
|Duration||Total 12 hours|
|Date||4 weekday nights/ week for 4 consecutive weeks|
|Time||7pm – 10pm|
|Venue||Room 506, 5/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong|
|Methodology||Lecture, Case study, Sharing, Exercise, Group discussion, Roleplay & Assessment|
|Medium of Instruction||Cantonese with English supplementary|
|CPD||12 Points (HKMC, IDRRMI, MHJMC)|
|Course Fee||• HKMC, IDRRMI, IPDRAA members: $4,500
• Non-member: $5,000
|Certificate||Students attaining ≥ 100% attendance in the course and passing the end-of-course will be awarded a Certificate of Completion|
|Registration||1. Please complete and submit the online application from via clicking the "apply now" button above
2. Please settle the course fee by either cross-cheque or bank transfer on or before the deadline.
|Payment Methods||1. Cross-cheque
Cheque should be made payable to “Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation Ltd.” Please write down your full name, contact number and label the course title at the back of the cheque. Only applicable to owners of a Hong Kong bank account. Please submit your cross-cheque to Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation (Room 506, 5/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong).
2. Bank Transfer
Please provide Bank-in Slip and state your full name, contact number and the course title.
Bank Name: BANK OF CHINA (Hong Kong) LIMITED
Bank Account: Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation Ltd
|Terms and Conditions||A. Registration must be made by returning the completed online application form via google link and sending the crossed-cheque or copy of the bank-in slip to Room506, 5/F, West Wing Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong by 12:00 noon on the day of the deadline. Confirmation will be notified by email upon the successful application within two days after the day of the deadline. No Refund will be arranged in all circumstances after the confirmation notification is issued.
B. If you do not receive an email confirmation from the Secretariat within two days after the day of deadline, your name will be wait-listed. Your submitted cheque will be voided subsequently by the Secretariat if you have not been assigned a place in the captioned course or If your course fee was made by bank transfer, a cheque will be issued to you as the payment refund.
C. Participants must sign in and sign out. Participants who are late for more than 20 minutes or leave earlier of each session will not be qualified for the completion of IDRRMI’s & MHJMC’s & HKMC’s &IPDRAA's CPD Points in respective sessions.
D. If you are not able to attend the captioned course after the receipt of the confirmation email, you are required to inform the Secretariat as soon as you are aware of unavailability on/ before the course date by email. No refund will be made after confirmation.
E. If typhoon signal no. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning signals is hoisted and not lowered by 2 hours before the lesson start, the lesson will be postponed or canceled. Rescheduled date/ time/ venue will be announced in due course.
F. In case of any disputes, the Academy of International Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation reserves the right to make final decisions.
G. The course is subject to change at any time without liability.