The Professional Diploma in Risk Management and Business Negotiation is designed for commercial, dispute resolution and legal professionals to excel in the business regime. It covers five major aspects including business risk management, business negotiation, psychology, legal and professional mediation. The programme would strengthen your daily application in deal-facilitation and decision making on the negotiation table. It also tackles the key elements in preventing and managing risks in business operations. You would also be taught on the common dispute risk-averse and disarming technique – mediation, in the programme. Combined with rich lecturing content, the programme credits private practicum sessions, allowing students equip better knowledge and substantive experience in the area of risk management, business negotiation and dispute resolutions.
|Part-time (4-6 months)
|Cantonese, English and Putonghua
|Requirement for graduation
|Students must complete at least 134 hours.
Professional qualifications and Continuous Edication Path
Upon the completion of the program, students are also eligible to obtain the following professional qualification at the International Dispute Resolution and Risk Management Institute (IDRRMI):
- Certified Risk Management Member (CRMM)
Upon the completion of the program, students are also eligible to obtain the following professional qualification at the International Professional Dispute Resolution Advocate Association (IPDRAA):
- Professional Business Negotiator (PBN)
And qualified to take the accreditation assessment to the following professional qualification at the IDRRMI or IPDRAA:
- International Accredited Professional Mediator (IAPM)
- Chartered International Business Negotiator (CIBN)
- International Risk Manager in Finance and Investment (FIIRM)
Can align with the BBA programme at the College de Paris [Based in Hong Kong].
- Fill in the application link: https://forms.gle/Nm57hEpRShZHzVwu5
- Applicants are required to submit the following items to the admission office of the AIDRN via email:
o Personal C.V.
o Academic qualifications
o Professional qualifications
o Registration fee
- The application progress is officially completed after submitting all the required documents. Applicants will be selected on the basis of academic merits and relevant work experience. All applicants will be informed of the application results. Please contact AIDRN if you do not receive our decision by the date provided in the application and acknowledgement receipt sent by the AIDRN.
* Applicants wishing to apply for admission should send the following to the Admission Office:
- The online application for admission form complete
- The application fee of HK$300
- Copies of the Secondary and the Senior Secondary School Certificate and the mark sheets. Applicants, in addition to the above, should send a copy of the Bachelor and the relevant mark sheet
- IELTS or equivalent, if available
- Two passport size photographs with the applicant's name written on the back
- Two references College Reference Form. The references should be from people that can comment thoughtfully on the applicant's abilities. This may include current/former instructors and employers
- C.V.Documents can be submitted an electronic copy to email@example.com
- Mediators, Advocates, Lawyers
- Business, compliance and corporate governance professionals
- Individuals who are interested in pursuing professional risk management and negotiation
- Students eligible for course exemptions are:
- Holder of professional qualification to the selected course module.
- All module exemption application would be reviewed by the administration and would only be granted on a case-by-case basis.
- The course fee of the exempted course is refundable, with a deduction of an administration charge.
Applicants should hold:
- A Bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline awarded by a recognised university; or
- Mature students have 5 years or more work experience