Online Live Streaming Education
The AIDRN Online Live Streaming Education makes our Hybrid Online Courses (simultaneous in-person and online live streaming class) possible. Course participants are no longer required to physically present in the classroom, they can remotely access our hybrid online course in real-time along with many other students in the classroom and joining from overseas.
- Any individual shall apply for the course via our provided channel on the website.
- Upon application, the course applicant shall select on the application form the mode (physical or online live streaming) they intend to take the class.
2.) Change of learning mode in a Hybrid Online Course
- Applicants are allowed to reselect the class mode at any time between registration and 7 working days prior to the first lesson of the course.
- Applicants are required to submit a change of course mode application to the AIDRN office via email (email@example.com).
- No changes can be made within the 7-working day period before the first lesson of the course.
- Applicants can only select either mode. They are required to stick to the selected option throughout the course.
- Applicants must settle the course fee before the first lesson of the course.
- The course application fee is non-refundable.
- In consideration of the Fees paid by you, we grant you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Course Materials and the software in respect of the Hybrid Online Course for the sole purpose of completing or attending the Hybrid Online Course.
4) Online Live Streaming Application
- The AIDRN utilizes “Zoom” as our online streaming application. The software can be found via https://zoom.us/ or https://zoom.cn/
- Applicants shall ensure the streaming application is installed properly, tested and functional on your device before the start of the course.
- Although AIDRN aims to provide the Services to the highest standards of the industry, neither it, nor its trainers accept any liability for (i) any inaccuracy or misleading information provided in the programs or Course Materials and any reliance by Participant on any such information, (ii) any loss or corruption of data, (iii) any damage caused by network and technological problem (iv) any loss of profit, revenue or goodwill, or (v) any indirect, special or consequential loss arising from any breach of the terms of this Agreement.
6.) Intellectual Property
- All Intellectual Property Rights in the Course Materials, Online Courses and the speeches made by trainers at the Taught Courses are and remain, the intellectual property of the Academy of International Dispute Resolution and Professional Negotiations Ltd (AIDRN) or its licensors, whether adapted, written for or customized for the Participant or not. All right under appliable law are hereby reserved
- You are not authorized to:-
- copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-license, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials without prior written permission;
- record on video or audiotape, relay by videophone or other means the Hybrid Online Course has given;
- use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us or any third party trainer;
- remove any copyright or other notice of Academy of International Dispute Resolution and Professional Negotiations Ltd (AIDRN) on the Course Materials;
- modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the Hybrid Online Courses.
- Breach by you of these clauses in session 6 (Intellectual Property) shall allow us to immediately terminate these terms and conditions with you and cease to provide you with any Services, including but not limited to access to the Hybrid Online Courses.