- Course Code: RM0103-03H-0221
- Hours: 15.5 hours
- Sessions: 5 Lessons
- Date: 20, 27 February, 6, 13 March 2021
- Time: 3:00pm-6:00pm & 3:00pm-6:30pm (20 March 2021)
- Location: Room 506, 5/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong
- Language: Cantonese, supplemented with English
- Fee: HKD$9,000 (Original Price $10,000)
- Deadline: 11 Feb 2021
Please refer to the details below
The Professional Risk Manager Training and Finance & Investment Risk Management Course is a combined fast track course aimed to equip students with essential knowledge of risk management professionals and in-depth knowledge of risk management in the finance and investment industries. The course is designed to serve both the professionals who require a foundation understanding of risk management, as well as to top-up for experienced professionals in their daily operations. It targets a wide range of professionals in business, dispute resolutions, commercials, and individuals who intend to learn more about commercial risk management and its application in international enterprises. This course also provides an opportunity for students to obtain professional qualifications and pursue a professional in international risk management.
Advantages of AIDRN Training Course
- High Recognition
AIDRN is a global academic institute that offers training, defines competency standards, and conducts research and data analysis for dispute resolution and negotiation. AIDRN receives support and recognition from prominent dispute resolution organizations such as the Hong Kong Mediation Centre, Mainland-Hong Kong Joint Mediation Center and universities in Australia, China, and the United Kingdom. As a centre for legal services and dispute resolution in the Asia Pacific Region, Hong Kong has already had a mature development in the international model of mediation. This course combines the international mode of mediation and Diversified Dispute Resolution Mechanism with Chinese characteristics, to equip students with the most professional mediation skills and knowledge, so as to deal with various international commercial disputes.
- International Professional Qualification
Upon completion of this course, graduates can apply for the Professional Mediator Accreditation Assessment organized by IDRRMI and will have the opportunity to handle cross-border/international commercial mediation cases.
- Teaching Quality Assurance
A team of experienced instructors is responsible for preparing the teaching materials and teaching this course. The reputable teaching team has trained many professional mediators in Hong Kong and around the world, indicating that the teaching team and teaching materials are up to international professional standards.
- Professional Development Platform
Upon successful completion of this course and the accreditation assessment organized by IDRRMI, students can apply to become the International Accredited Professional Mediator of IDRRMI. IDRRMI provides diversified continuing professional development opportunities and platforms to International Accredited Professional Mediators, including advanced courses, talks, seminars, mediation, case referrals, etc., in order to help them further develop their mediation profession.
- International standard on risk management
- Implementation of the risk management system in financial institutions
- Operational risk management
- Market risk management
- Credit risk management
- Interest rate risk management
- Funding liquidity risk management
- Strategic, legal and reputational risk management
- Professional accreditation in Risk Management
- Business-related: Bankers, Finance, Corporates, Foreign business
- Dispute resolution professionals: Mediators, Arbitrators, Lawyers
- Individuals who are interested in understanding Business risk management and
- Persons who are required to involve in Business risk management and enterprises
Certification & Professional Accreditation
The first stage (Foundation)
- Students attaining 100% attendance in the Professional Risk Manager Training Certificate Course will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance.
- Participants who are awarded the Certificate of Attendance for this course and passed the end-of-course assessment are eligible to register as “Chartered Professional Risk Manager (CRM)” at the International Dispute Resolution and Risk Management Institute (IDRRMI).
The second stage (Advance – Finance & Investment)
- Students attaining 100% attendance in Advance Course in Finance and Investment Risk Management will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance.
- Participants who are awarded the Certificate of Attendance to this course are eligible to apply for the advanced professional accreditation for “International Professional Risk Manager in Finance and Investment (FIIRM)” at the IDRRMI.
A team of recognized field experts and experienced trainers of AIDRN
Please refer to the details below
|Date & Time||Foundation: 3 sessions (3x3-hour)
Advanced: 2 sessions (3-hour and 3.5-hour session)
|Duration||15.5 hours in total|
|Location||Room 506, 5/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong|
|Course Fee||HK$9,000 (Original price: $10,000) included Foundation accreditation fee|
|Course Mode||Lecture, group discussion, group exercise, assignment|
|Registration||1. Please complete and submit the online application form via the link provided above (click on Apply now)
2. Please settle the course fee by either cross-cheque or bank transfer on or before the application deadline.
|Payment Methods||1. Crossed cheque
- Cheque should be made payable to “Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation Ltd.”
- Please write down your full name and contact number, and label the course title on the back of the cheque.
- Submit your cheque to 506, 5/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong.
2. Bank Transfer