- Course Code: WM01-05H-0922
- Hours: 33 hours in total (courses and assessments), plus 3 hours of optional class
- Sessions: 11 (+1) classes
- Date: 19, 22, 26 ,29 Sept & 3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 20, 27 Oct 2022 (Optional class for revision 24 Oct 2022)
- Time: 7:00pm-10:00pm
- Location: 5/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong
- Language: Cantonese and Mandarin (Training materials are mainly Chinese)
- Fee: HK$15,500 (Assessment fee included) (original price is HK$19,500)
- Application deadline: 12 Sept 2022
The Professional Wealth Manager Training Certificate Course at the Academy of International Dispute Resolution and Professional Negotiation (AIDRN) introduces the fundamental knowledge and characteristics of the ultra-high-net-worth (UHNW) population in Hong Kong and Mainland China. We will explore the necessity and demand for family wealth management, the perception and expectation of family trusts, and the development prospects of family trusts. Delivered by professional lecturers and international experts in wealth management, risk management, dispute resolution, and legal professional industries, the course builds up comprehensive knowledge in various aspects that are highly relevant to wealth and asset management. Through interactive learning models, case studies, theory applications, and practical analysis, participants are expected to gradually gain knowledge and concepts in wealth management and equip with practical abilities.
This course is suitable for entrepreneurs, corporate holders, family business owners, and successors, consultants for family businesses, bankers, asset managers, insurance and investment consultants, legal professionals, and individuals interested in asset management and family business management. Not only does the course provide practical knowledge, but it is also designed to prepare participants to develop and advance professional careers in wealth and asset management. By the end of the lectures and practice exercises in the course, participants would have been equipped with the adequate knowledge and skills to take part in the course-included professional qualification accreditation for the Certified Professional Wealth Manager (CPWM) organized by the International Professional Advocate Association (IPAA). There they begin the journey in professional wealth management and explore the high-end markets with the support of the institute.
International Professional Advocate Association (IPAA)
International Professional Advocate Association - Asset management and family wealth management office (IPAA – AMFWMO) provides professional consulting services for high-net-worth individuals (HNWI) and ultra-high-net-worth individuals (UHNWI). We offer top-notch and quality-assured services including asset allocation portfolios and long-term investment consulting services, family inheritance services, family trusts, insurance allocations, tax planning, marriage planning, legal consultation, and family business management.
Headquartered based in Hong Kong and with branches in major domestic cities in the Mainland China, IPAA gathers professional talents in trust, insurance, finance and taxation, lawyers, banks, securities, investment and other fields, who are committed to providing customized and exclusive solutions for HNWI and UHNWI with one-stop solution service.
- Entrepreneurs, corporate holders, family business owners and successors, consultants for family businesses, bankers
- Asset management professionals, insurance and investment consultants, legal professionals and
- individuals interested in asset management and family business management.
Introduction of the course
- Course Name: Professional Wealth Manager Training Certificate Course (Course WM01)
- Duration: Lecture hours – 30 hours, Self-study hours – 10 hours
- Fee: HK$15,500 Included: [Course fee: Discounted = HKD$14,000 (Original: HKD$18,000) & HKD$1,500 (International Accreditation Assessment fee)]
- Course Medium: Mandarin, Cantonese, and English
- Course Mode: Lectures, group discussions, case sharing, and role-play exercises
Benefits of this course
- The course is taught by celebrated experts from the wealth and asset management industry, allowing participants to obtain both theoretical knowledge and practical experience in wealth management. Our course exercises are designed to enhance your understanding and skillsets required to serve your clients, lifting the relationship between;
- Value the importance of case studies, our series of role-play exercises are designed to offer unique practical experience for our participants to cater adequately different needs of clients
- The participant who fulfills the criteria for certification is eligible for the accreditation for Certified Professional Wealth Manager (CPWM) at the IPAA
- The CPWM is awarded to individuals who are competent for professional wealth and asset management services. It is the credential that shows advanced skills, knowledge and professional conduct to clients.
- The IPAA offers a specific professional profile of our CPWM in the archive and the website. Our client can efficiently contact and seek service from our IPAA’s CPWM.
- The “Certificate of Completion” will be awarded to participants who attain 100% attendance in the course, and pass the end-of-course assessment.
- Participants who obtained the “Certificate of Complete” of this course are eligible for the “Accreditation for Certified Professional Wealth Manager (CPWM)” at the IPAA. Upon successfully passing the accreditation, participants are qualified to be enlisted at the IPAA panel of Certified Professional Wealth Manager (CPWM). They have the opportunity to up-taking the asset management and family wealth management cases in Hong Kong, Mainland China and oversea referred by the International Professional Advocate Association - Asset management and family wealth management office (IPAA – AMFWMO).