- Location: AIDRN Training Centre, Hong Kong
- Code: CSC03-01H-0820
- Class: 2 Lessons
- Duration: 6 hours
- Date: 11 & 12 August 2020
- Time: 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Mode: Physical Classroom setting
- Fee: HKD$1,200
- Deadline: 5 August 2020
Please refer to the details below
Corruption prevention is a crucial aspect in governing business operations. Corruption affects all types and sizes of business; it ranges from global giant corporations to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Regardless of the degrees of resources and capabilities to handle the consequences varies in different companies, corruption possesses the power to destroy business and prohibit it to thrive. A healthy corruption-free image not only boosts public trust and legitimacy of the business. It however does not rely on one person but good corporate culture, effective corruption preventive regulations, and efficient corporate governance.
Introduction on the history, statutory duties, and powers of the ICAC, discussions on specific sections relating to the private sector. At the end of the course, participants will have an advanced understanding of the particular section of anti-corruption laws in Hong Kong that serve to safeguard/protect the entrepreneurs and their corporates in Hong Kong.
Course members will have the opportunity to discuss the possible corruption problems that may exist in their corporate and the solution to tackle.
- Businessman, banking
- Corporation and corporate governing individuals
- Individuals who are interested in learning corruption prevention and anti-corruption measurements
- The general concept of corruption and anti-corruption
- Impact of corruption
- Benefits to corporates with good corporate governance and corruption-free environment
- Strategies for corruption prevention and eradication in corporations
- Corruptions in Hong Kong prior to 1974
- The corruption watchdog in Hong Kong –Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC)
- Prevention of Bribery Ordinance in Hong Kong
- Case discussion on landmark corruption cases
Mr. Eric Fan, a former senior officer who served the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) for over 40 years. In the past two decades, Mr. Fan has been providing training to organisations, corporates, law enforcement, and government institutions on the strategies and the preventive implementations that keep daily operations corruption-free.
Students attaining 100% attendance in the course will be awarded a "Certificate of Attendance"
|Date||11 & 12 August 2020|
|Time||7 – 10pm|
|Duration||6 hours in total|
|Media||Cantonese lecture (supplemented with English Materials)|
|Location||AIDRN Training Centre, 21/F, Success Commercial Building, 245-151 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong|
|Course Mode||Lecture, group discussion & group exercise|
|Registration||1. Please complete and submit the online application form via the link below:
2. Please settle the course fee by either cross-cheque or bank transfer on or before 12:00 noon, 5 August 2020 (Wed).
|Payment Methods||1. Crossed cheque
Cheque should be made payable to “Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation Ltd.” Please write down your full name and contact number and label the course title on the back of the cheque. Only applicable to owners of a Hong Kong bank account: Please submit your crossed cheque to the Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation (21/F, Success Commercial Building, 245-251 Hennessy Road, Wanchai).
2. Bank Transfer
Please provide Bank-in Slip and state your full name, contact number, and the course title.
Bank Name: BANK OF CHINA (Hong Kong) LIMITED
Bank Account: Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation Ltd
Bank Account Number 012-704-2-005666-9
|Application Deadline||5 August 2020 (Wed)|