The Postgraduate Diploma in Dispute Resolution aims to give a wide aspect of knowledge to students the commonest dispute resolution tools that are used in the community, commercial, and international trade areas. Students will be taught on the application and mechanisms these instruments were used, and the recognition of these tools by judiciaries in different countries. Students are required to students both the foundation and advance courses in the dispute resolution instruments, as well as the legal aspects.
|Part-time (6-9 months)
|Cantonese and English
|Requirement for graduation
|All of the post-graduate diploma graduates must complete at least 230 lecture-hours.
Upon the completion of the program, students are also eligible to obtain the following professional qualification at the International Dispute Resolution and Risk Management Institute (IDRRMI):
- Certified Workplace Mediator (CWPM)
- Arbitration Member (AMIDRRMI)
Upon the completion of the program, students are also eligible to obtain the following professional qualification at the International Professional Dispute Resolution Advocate Association (IPDRAA):
- Professional Business Negotiator (PBN)
- International Professional Dispute Resolution Accredited Advocate (IPDRAA)
And qualified to take the accreditation assessment to the following professional qualification at the IDRRMI or IPDRAA:
- International Accredited Professional Mediator (IAPM)
- Fill in the application link: https://forms.gle/DRXavnGCt1L62Mv36
- Applicants are required to submit the following items to the admission office of the AIDRN via email:
o Personal C.V.
o Academic qualifications
o Professional qualifications
o Registration fee
- The application progress is officially completed after submitting all the required documents. Applicants will be selected on the basis of academic merits and relevant work experience. All applicants will be informed of the application results. Please contact AIDRN if you do not receive our decision by the date provided in the application and acknowledgment receipt sent by the AIDRN.
* Applicants wishing to apply for admission should send the following to the Admission Office:
- The online application for admission form complete
- The application fee of HK$500
- Copies of the Secondary and the Senior Secondary School Certificate and the mark sheets. Postgraduate applicants, in addition to the above, should send a copy of the Bachelor and the relevant mark sheet
- IELTS or equivalent, if available
- Two passport size photographs with the applicant's name written on the back
- Two references College Reference Form. The references should be from people that can comment thoughtfully on the applicant's abilities. This may include current/former instructors and employers
- C.V.Documents can be submitted an electronic copy to firstname.lastname@example.org