- Course Code: WEB01-01H-0723
- Hours: 27 Hours
- Lessons: 9 lessons
- Date: 21, 28 July; 4, 11, 18, 25 August; 1, 8 & 15 September 2023
- Time: 7:00 pm-10:00 pm
- Location: Hong Kong Legal Hub, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong
- Language: Cantonese, supplemented with Chinese materials
- Fee: HK$20,500 [Course fee: HK$18,000 + Accredited Assessment Fee: HK$2,500]
- Application Deadline: 10 July 2023
*Terms and conditions applied
If a participant is absent from the class due to the diagnosis of COVID-19 and submits the relevant medical certificate to the Academy, the participant can be arranged make-up class(s) in the next session with the administration fee waived.
- Academy of International Dispute Resolution and Professional Negotiation (AIDRN)
- Week 1: What is Web 3.0
- Unit 1: Defining Web3 and why it matters
- Unit 2: Identifying the challenges and competitive landscape
- Week 2. What is your project about?
- Unit 1: Creating lasting value that aligns with your goal
- Unit 2: Identifying and knowing your customers
- Unit 3: Product research development and analysis
- Week 3: Creativity and Managing Web 3.0
- Unit 1: Choosing a suitable blockchain and Marketplace
- Unit 2: Setting up Smart Contracts
- Unit 3: Value Chain
- Week 5: Web3 Strategy and Marketing
- Unit 1: Building Hype and Community
- Unit 2: User Retention and engagement
- Unit 3 : Enhancing a Brand in the Web 3.0 Era
- Week 6: Valuing Capture and Considerations
- Unit 1: Valuation
- Unit 2: Marketing and brand building
- Week 7: Legal and Compliance
- Unit 1: ESG of Web 3.0
- Unit 2: Compliance in Web 3.0
- Week 8: Risk Prevention & Dispute Resolution
- Unit 1: Minizing Protential Risk in the development of Web 3.0
- Unit 2: Smart approaches for resolving Web 3.0 disputes
- Week 9: Professional Qualifying Examination
- IPAA Web 3.0 Strategist Qualifying Examination
- Supervisors, managers of the company;
- IT manager and business development manager of NFT and Tech companies.
Upon completion of this Course
- Participants attaining ≥ 70% attendance in the course will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance
- Participants attaining ≥ 70% attendance and passing the end-of-course Qualifying Examination will be awarded a Certificate of Completion
- Participants are eligible to apply to be the Certified International Web 3.0 Strategist of IPAA with the presence of the Certificate of Completion or the Assessment Results within a year
- The course has been accredited by the International Professional Advocates Association (IPAA). Graduate of the course is eligible to apply to the professional examination - IPAA Web 3.0 Strategist Qualifying Examination. Passing the examination will be awarded the title of Certified International Web 3.0 Strategist "CIWS".
- The Qualification is recognized by multiple International legal and dispute resolution centres and Intelectual Property Offices
|Days||9 weekday nights|
|Time||7:00 pm - 10:00 pm|
|Venue||Listed above ("Next round")|
|Teaching Medium||Cantonese (Teaching materials mainly in Traditional Chinese)|
|Fee||HK$20,500 [Course fee: HK$18,000 + Accredited Assessment Fee: HK$2,500]|
|Application Method||Please complete the application form and submit the cheque or payment receipt to AIDRN by email, mail or in person on or before the deadline.|
|Deadline||Listed above ("Next round")|
|Terms and Conditions||A. Registration must be made by returning the completed online application form via Google link and sending the crossed-cheque or copy of the bank-in slip to Room 506, 5/F, West Wing Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong by 12:00 noon on the day of the deadline. Confirmation will be notified by email upon the successful application within two days after the day of the deadline. No Refund will be arranged in all circumstances after the confirmation notification is issued.
B. If you do not receive an email confirmation from the Secretariat within two days after the day of the deadline, your name will be wait-listed. Your submitted cheque will be voided subsequently by the Secretariat if you have not been assigned a place in the captioned course or if your fee was made by bank transfer, a cheque will be issued to you as the payment refund.
C. Participants must sign in and sign out. Participants who are late for more than 20 minutes or leave earlier of each session will not be qualified for the completion of IDRRMI’s & MHJMC’s & HKMC’s &IPAA's CPD Points in their respective sessions.
D. If you are not able to attend the captioned course after the receipt of the confirmation email, you are required to inform the Secretariat as soon as you are aware of unavailability on/ before the course date by email. No refund will be made after confirmation.
E. If typhoon signals no. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning signals is hoisted and not lowered by 2 hours before the lesson start, the lesson will be postponed or canceled. Rescheduled date/ time/ venue will be announced in due course.
F. In case of any disputes, the Academy of International Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation reserves the right to make final decisions.
G. The course is subject to change at any time without liability.