The Senior International Wealth Manager Training Certificate Course (WM02) is conducted by the Academy of International Dispute Resolution and Professional Negotiation (AIDRN). This is the advanced course of the foundation course Professional Wealth Manager Training Certificate Course (WM01); allowing the CPWM of IPAA to be trained and equip the necessary skill and knowledge for the “Senior Certified International Wealth Manager” (SCIWM) accreditation.
The course is designed to touch on the up-to-date and practical knowledge in the field of asset and wealth management; it is also delivered by professional lecturers and international experts in wealth management in various fields.
The course helps participants to equip the skills and knowledge required for exploring and serving customers of UHNW individuals. We will explore different topics in international wealth management, including global residence, investment immigration, overseas education for children, diversified asset allocation, global business development, retirement and security, education for future generations, international taxation and other investment for the international assets. Not only you are competent to service the UHNW with customized and most suitable plans for family wealth and asset management, but you would also earn the title of “Senior International Wealth Manager ”of the International Professional Advocate Association (IPAA) once you passed the accreditation.
International Professional Advocate Association (IPAA)
International Professional Advocate Association - Asset management and family wealth management office (IPAA – AMFWMO) provides professional consulting services for high-net-worth individuals (HNWI) and ultra-high-net-worth individuals (UHNWI). We offer top-notch and quality-assured services including asset allocation portfolios and long-term investment consulting services, family inheritance services, family trusts, insurance allocations, tax planning, marriage planning, legal consultation, and family business management.
Headquartered based in Hong Kong and with branches in major domestic cities in the Mainland China, IPAA gathers professional talents in trust, insurance, finance and taxation, lawyers, banks, securities, investment and other fields, who are committed to providing customized and exclusive solutions for HNWI and UHNWI with one-stop solution service.
Entrepreneurs, corporate holder, family business owner and successors, consultants for family businesses, bankers, asset management professionals, insurance and investment consultants, legal professionals, and individuals interested in asset management and family business management.
- Course Name: Senior International Wealth Manager Training Certificate Course (Course WM02)
- Duration: Lecture hours – 26 hours, Self-study hours – 10 hours
- Fee: HKD$16,000 Included: [HKD$14,000 (Discounted; original: HKD$18,000) & HKD$2,000 (International Accreditation Assessment fee)]
- Course Medium: Mandarin, Cantonese, and English
- Course Mode: Lectures, group discussions, case sharing, and role-play exercises
Benefits of this course
- The course is taught by celebrated experts from the wealth and asset management industry, allowing participants to obtain both theoretical knowledge and practical experience in wealth management. Our exercises are designed to enhance your understanding and skillsets required to serve your clients, lifting the relationship in between.
- Value the importance of case studies, our series of role-play exercises are designed to offer unique practical experience for our participants to cater adequately different needs of clients
- The participant who fulfills the criteria for certification is eligible for the accreditation for Senior Certified International Wealth Manager (SCIWM) at the IPAA
- The SCIWM is awarded to individuals who are competent for professional wealth and asset management services. It is the credential that shows advanced skills, knowledge and professional conduct to clients.
- The IPAA offers a specific professional profile of our SCIWM in the archive and the website. Our client can efficiently contact and seek service from our IPAA’s SCIWM.
- The Senior Certified International Wealth Managers who performed excellently and possess huge field experience would have the opportunity to become the mentors and trainers at the Senior International Wealth Manager Training Certificate Course.
- The “Certificate of Completion” will be awarded to participants who attain 100% attendance in the course, and pass the end-of-course assessment.
- Participants who obtained the “Certificate of Complete” of this course are eligible for the “Accreditation for Senior Certified International Wealth Manager (SCIWM)” at the IPAA. Upon successfully passing the accreditation, participants are qualified to be enlisted at the IPAA panel of Senior CertifiedInternational Wealth Manager (SCIWM). They have the opportunity to up-taking the asset management and family wealth management cases in Hong Kong, Mainland China and oversea referred by the International Professional Advocate Association - Asset management and family wealth management office (IPAA – AMFWMO).