- Location: Hong Kong
- Code: Med13-01H-0320
- Class : 3 Lessons
- Date: 29 March, 5, 13 April 2020
- Time: L1, L2 (9:30am - 6:30pm); L3 (9:30am – 1:30pm)
- Duration: 20 hours
- Fee: $7,500 (Early bird discount available)
- Deadline: 22 March 2020
Please refer to the details below
Access to quick application
This course is the renamed course of "Certificate in Workplace Mediation Course"
This course mainly teaches the concepts, principles, and various workplace mediation techniques of workplace mediation. Through group discussions, real case sharing, and mediation simulation role exercises, it provides a variety of teaching modes, so that this book can truly grasp the course content. Strengthening mediation skills to deal with conflicts encountered in the workplace, becoming a workplace mediator, can also improve work efficiency, improve relationships with colleagues or partners, work can do more with less, and greatly increase promotion opportunities.
- How does conflict in the workplace occur?
- The benefits of using mediation to resolve conflicts in the workplace
- Applying the principles of mediation in the workplace
- The principle of Confidentiality and its protection
- The "Six Steps" process in workplace mediation
- Mediation skills: body language, empowerment, breaking the deadlock, breaching the final gap
- Mediation skills: perception check, paraphrasing, reframing skills
- Resolving complaints from external and internal customers
- Approaches to resolving bully and harassment in the workplace
- Role-play exercises and real-time coach evaluation
- Management staff
- Administrative staff responsible for staff training or human resources
- Frontline staff (customer service, complaint management)
- People who are interested in becoming a mediator in the workplace
- People interested in improving communication and conflict resolution skills
- Mode: Lecture, sharing, group discussion, and exercise
- Medium: Cantonese, supplemented by English
- Students attaining 100% attendance in the course and passing the end-of-course assessment will be awarded a "Certificate of Completion".
- Candidates successfully passing the assessment are eligible to apply to be the Certified Workplace Mediators (CWPM) of the International Dispute Resolution and Risk Management Institute (IDRRMI) with the presence of the Certificate of Completion or the Assessment Results within a year. The application fee will be HK$500 (effective date will be till 31 December at the year of application) and an annual fee will be HK$500.
*CWPM professional panel-list is administrated by the IDRRMI.
Experienced training team consisted of adjunct professors and adjunct lecturers of AIDRN, and the trainers of the IDRRMI.
Upcoming Cohort Info
|Date and Time||
|Duration||20 hours in total|
|Location||21/F, Success Commercial Building, 245-251 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong|
[Early Bird discount - Successfully completed application on or before 16 March 2020]:
Application & Payment Methods
|Application Deadline||22 March 2020|
|Registration|| 1. Please complete and submit the online application form via the link below:
2. Please settle the course fee by either crossed cheque or bank transfer on or before TBC
|Payment Methods||1. Crossed cheque
Cheque should be made payable to “Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation Ltd.” Please write down your full name and contact number, and label the course title on the back of the cheque. Only applicable to owners of a Hong Kong bank account. Please submit your cross-cheque to the Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation (21/F, Success Commercial Building, 245-251 Hennessy Road, Wanchai).
2. Bank Transfer
Please provide the Bank-in Slip and state your full name, contact number, and the course title.
Bank Name: BANK OF CHINA (Hong Kong) LIMITED
Bank Account: Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation Ltd
Bank Account Number: 012-704-2-005666-9